Friday 2 November 2018

Shalewa the bad girl 3

SHALEWA THE BAD GIRL
Episode 3
Immediately Cynthia Adewale and Ben heard that they were now able to go see Collins, they quickly rushed to the ward where he was admitted in.
Immediately Collins saw his wife and his manager inside his ward, he burst out in tears saying “What crime have I ever committed for my office to get burnt mysteriously? All my hard work of twenty years is all gone in a twinkle of a eye. Where will I start from?”(Mr Collins lamented)
On hearing that, the manager decided to speak up.
“Sir you can start by asking your insurance to compensate you since this is a fire incident” Ben said
“I didn’t insured my company” Came the reply of Collins
“What!” Both Ben and Cynthia exclaimed
“Sir I thought you told me you were going to insure you company after I talked to you five years ago?” Asked Ben
“Yes I only said that just to get you off my back” Replied Collins
“Sir why were you even against insuring your company?” Asked Ben
“I was against it because I never thought something like this would ever happen” Replied Collins
“Honey in life when we are planning of the good we are also suppose to be planning for the worst because in life none of us pray for bad things to happens but bad things do happen each passing day” Said his wife
“I have realize my mistake now but I can’t turn back the hands of time to go and insure my company” He said regrettably
“You are right sir we all can’t change the hands of time and all we need to do now is to think of a way forward” Said Ben
“When will I he discharge” Asked Collins
(Collins asked that question because he hated hospitals with passion)
Cynthia was about to answer her husband when the door to the ward was opened by the doctor
“Good Evening sir! How are you feeling now?” Asked the doctor with a charming smile on his face
“Doctor am fine and when will I be discharge?” Asked Collins
“Sir we will have to run some check up on you and if you are okay then you will be discharged tomorrow but if not then you are still going to spend few more days in the hospital” Said the doctor
“Please do that fast because I hate hospitals with passion but I hope no offence was taking by you?” Asked Collins
“None taking sir” Came the response of the doctor before he excused himself
The next day Collins was discharge from the hospital since he was fit to leave.
When they got home, Collins told his wife to promised him that they were going to keep the fire incidence from their children so that it won’t affect their studies which at first she didn’t buy the idea of hiding something that big from the kids but after Collins gave her enough reasons why they need to keep it away from the kids, she later gave in.
Five Months later
Collins and his wife were sitting in the living room discussing on the kind of small business they will be able to start up with the little money they had when their gateman came to inform Collins them that two people were looking for him and they are at the gate
TBC…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for checking in today hope to see you again.

You can Also read

MALIANS|THE BEST COMEDY SO FAR

Fan Page

Fan Page
Like our facebookpage to get more of our updates on facebook.