Friday 2 November 2018

SHALEWA THE BAD GIRL6

SHALEWA THE BAD GIRL
Episode 6
After the call, Collins turned to his wife and son and told them that Chief Odewale had requested that he come see him the next day. His wife and son were very happy thinking that Chief Odewale was the messiah they were looking for.
Cynthia excused herself from the living room to the kitchen so that she could prepare dinner for the whole family.
Immediately Cynthia left the living room, Jimi decided to help his mum in the kitchen so he excused himself too.
Cynthia prepared the dinner and everybody ate to their satisfaction except from Shalewa who had refused to eat because of what had happened earlier.
After the dinner, the Adewales watched a movie titled “sisters bond” before they all retired to sleep.
The next day Collins woke up before any member of his family. He quickly brushed his mouth and also had his shower before preparing to go see Chief Odewale.
It was a forty minutes ride from Collins’ house to the house of Chief Odewale.
Collins got to Chief Odewale’s house and the gateman just allowed him because he had been pre informed by Chief that he was expecting Collins that morning.
When Collins entered the living room, he met Chief Odewale reading a newspaper so he greeted him to gain his attention.
Chief Odewale offered Collins a seat and also requested for him to give him the full details of all that had happened to him for the past five months.
When Collins was through with his narration, Chief Odewale said “I have heard you and I promise to help but am not going to give you fish but instead am going to teach you how to fish”
“Either of them is fine by me because I can’t wait to stand back on my feet again” Said Collins
“Collins you will have to follow me to a place because that’s where the man who is going to help you reside” Said Chief Odewale
“No problem. Let’s go” said Collins
“Give me just two minutes to get my cars keys” said
“Okay sir” said Collins
After Chief Odewale left the living room, Collins started jubilating and thanking God for bringing him a saviour.
Chief Odewale came back to the living room, him and Collins left the compound to where chief Odewale is taking him too.
Three hours had passed and Chief Odewale was still driving, Collins couldn’t hide his fears again so he decided to speak out
“Chief where are you taking me to” he asked fearfully
“Relax Collins am only taking to where all your problems will be solved and we are almost there” Said Chief Odewale
Just then Chief Odewale pulled up in front of a house and by the look of the house, you easily predict that the house isn’t just a normal house anybody would come visiting.
They got into the compound and Collins began to see charms and other fetish things in the house.
“Where did you bring me to?” asked Collins
“To where all your problems will be solved” answered Chief Odewale
“You brought me to an herbalist place and you have the guts to tell me that you brought to a place where all my problems Will be solved?” Asked Collins
“Yes this place can solve all your problems, this place brought me power, fame, respect, wealth and honour and you too can have that of only you cooperate with me and follow me inside” said Chief Odewale
“Am following you nowhere” Fired Collins
“Why?” Asked Chief Odewale
“Am a child of God and what you want me to do is against my believe so am not going in” He said
“Where is this your God when your company caught fire?” Asked Chief Odewale
“The God I serve knows why he allowed that to happen” Defended Collins
“Oh really!?” Chief Odewale asked mockingly
“Yes really and I don’t even know why am still here am leaving” said Collins
“Wait Collins let me at least take you back home” said Chief Odewale
“Thanks chief but I don’t need your help anymore so am going to find my way back home myself” said Collins as he made to leave the compound…… TBC……

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for checking in today hope to see you again.

You can Also read

MALIANS|THE BEST COMEDY SO FAR

Fan Page

Fan Page
Like our facebookpage to get more of our updates on facebook.