Friday 2 November 2018

SHALEWA THE BAD GIRL7

SHALEWA THE BAD GIRL
Episode 7
Four hours later Collins got home and met his wife and son patiently waiting for him. He knows that they were actually waiting for him to give them feedback on his visit to Chief Odewale’s house but when Cynthia and Jimi saw Collins grumpy look, they could easily predict that the outcome wasn’t good at all.
“Honey welcome. What took you so long?” Asked Cynthia
“Welcome dad. How was it?” Asked Jimi
“The outcome is nothing to write home about but before I tell you guys anything please I will like to have water” said Collins
On hearing that, Jimi quickly rushed to the kitchen to get his dad water to drink. Cynthia also got up and also went to the kitchen to dish out food for Collins because she could tell that he was hungry.
Cynthia and Jimi waited patiently for Collins to finish eating before they started asking him series of questions.
Collins patiently explained the event of the day to Cynthia and Jimi without leaving a single details out and the two were really surprised to hear that Chief Odewale was diabolical and fetish in nature but they were also glad that Collins didn’t get tempted in accepting the offer.
“Honey am glad you didn’t accept the offer despite the fact that we are going through a hard time” said Cynthia
“No kind of hardship in life can make me go against my believe” said Collins assuring
Collins went further to say “I can’t believe people could be this wicked and heartless. People that didn’t even have money, I gave money, nobody comes to me asking for help without me helping them in any possible way I can but now, none of the people I helped could help me, the one who even want to help me wanted me to go against my believe. God why me?”
“Truly they said when you have money you will have friends but when you don’t have, you have no friend but all I know is that God is in control and he alone can see us through” said Cynthia
“You are right my dear and always remember that as long as there is life there is hope” said Collins
“Honey do you know that you are partly the cause of the problem we are facing right now?” Asked Cynthia
“Mum how is it dad’s fault?” Asked Jimi
“Honey please tell me how is it also my fault” said Collins
“It is your fault because if you had listen to me and kept some of your important document in the bank, those documents wouldn’t have got burnt in that fire” said Cynthia
“Is that why you say it also my fault?” Asked Collins
“I still have two other reasons to back up my claims” said Cynthia
“Let me hear the other two” said Collins
“If only you had listen to your manager and insured you company, then you would have been compensated but you refused to do it” said Cynthia
“And what is the last one?” Asked Collins
“If you had open a boutique for me or a pharmacy that is doing well maybe I would being able to help out in this situation but you refused claiming to be capable of taking care of the family” she said the last part in tears
“You are right but please let’s think of the way forward instead” said Collins
“Dad where are we going to live now since we will be leaving this house?” Asked Jimi
“My dear I think we will be moving back to the village for the main time and am really sorry that I won’t be able to give you the good life you deserve anymore” said Collins in tears
“Dad all that matters is that we are together, I don’t care where we stay” said Jimi
“Thanks for your understand son” said Collins
“You are welcome dad” said Collins
“I wonder how Shalewa is going to take the news” Cynthia blurted out
“I think we rather not think about how she is going to take the news for now” said Jimi
“You are right son” his parents chorused……. TBC…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for checking in today hope to see you again.

You can Also read

MALIANS|THE BEST COMEDY SO FAR

Fan Page

Fan Page
Like our facebookpage to get more of our updates on facebook.