Monday 18 June 2018

My Sex Drive Is Out Of Control!




My sex drive seems like it’s out of control. I seem to be constantly horny (for lack of a better term…sorry). I am 31 years old and to date thought of myself as the average male with average desires, but now I’m not so sure. My fiance and I have sex maybe once a week; we both work hard and usually only have sex on the weekend. If I could have sex three times a day, I probably would. I don’t want to place any pressure on her, I love her too much to force that issue, but I guess I’m having some difficulty in gauging what is normal for a guy my age. Help! I'M  ERIC


Answer:
Don’t worry, there is probably nothing wrong with you as long as you are healthy and you eat healthy and get enough sleep – although you might want to mention something to your Doc during your next physical. People’s sex drives vary. I definitely think you should talk to your fiance about this problem without putting pressure on her. It is possible that you simply need to spice up your love life. Instead of planning for sex only on the weekend, try catching her off guard and surprise her with something as simple as flowers…bring back the element of romance to your relationship. It sounds as though sex has become somewhat of a chore (at least for her). If after talking with your fiance you find that she truly is too tired to have sex more than once a week, there are a few solutions for you. Do you exercise? It is possible for you to get rid of your extra energy through exercise. Try joining a gym or taking up jogging. Have you considered the “m” word? Masturbation doesn’t have to be a dirty word. Best of luck to you,
please friends lets help our brother /friend here   

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for checking in today hope to see you again.

You can Also read

MALIANS|THE BEST COMEDY SO FAR

Fan Page

Fan Page
Like our facebookpage to get more of our updates on facebook.